Saturday 17th March 2018
WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT?
The Plant-Powered Women Leadership Conference Series is a first of its kind event for Australia.
It’s a series of one day events featuring speakers and entertainers who are all vegan women.
The idea for this conference series was born after Kathy Divine published her #1 Amazon best-selling book Plant-Powered Women. Some of the women who were featured in the book will be speaking at the events. All guests in attendance will receive a complimentary copy of the book as part of the conference bag inclusions.
Why you should attend the
1. It will be a powerful day of training to fully equip you with the confidence, knowledge and motivation you need to make a great and meaningful impact on the world.
2. There’s food included and it will be delicious. And all vegan. (naturally). Tea and coffee all day for those who love it too.
3. A conference goodie bag, packed with product samples, discount vouchers and a copy of the book Plant-Powered Women.
4. In between inspiring talks will be fun entertainment moments including a comedian or two and uplifting music, all brought to you by the many talented vegan women who are joining us on the day.
5. Lots of networking opportunities throughout the day. We have ensured the program allows ample time for everyone to get to know each other, both audience and speakers. Bring your business cards and expect to make great business connections and/or new friends. The venue has a beautiful break out room where we will be serving lunch and is a very relaxing environment to get to know new people.
This event is a big call to action. To all of the wonderfully talented and passionate individuals in the world: your time has come to become leaders within your communities. Join us for this powerful one day training and use it as the moment you begin to envisage your future leadership role.
It’s time for the feminine to guide humanity towards a more compassionate, ethical future. Join us in transforming this world into one of peace, kindness and justice for all beings.
Together we are a mighty, unstoppable force for good.
SEE YOU THERE!
This conference series is being presented by Kathy Divine and Australian Vegans Journal. For speaker announcements and other conference updates, follow us on FB:
Check out the event on FB
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Do I need to be vegan to attend the event?
A: No, everyone is welcome
Q: Do I need to be a girl/woman to attend the event?
A: No, everyone is welcome.
Q: How do I get there? (Sydney)
A: You can drive and park at the venue (additional fees apply) or catch the train or bus. Circular Quay train station is a short walk and Wynyard train station is also close by.
Q: Can children attend?
A: Anyone over 12 years old is welcome to attend the conference. Teens between 12-16 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Everyone attending needs to buy a ticket. If you would like to bring children under 12 to the venue, please email email@example.com to discuss the facilities available for children at the venue before you buy your ticket. (under 12s don’t need to buy a ticket).
Q: Is it an accessible venue?
A: Yes, there are wheelchair accessible bathroom facilities and the conference venue is accessible via the lift. The conference room and breakout (meal room) are next door to each other.
Q: I have special needs and my question hasn’t been covered here. Who can I talk with about that?
A: Please email Kathy Divine: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are keen to make this event accessible to as many people as possible, so please do get in contact with any special requirements.
Q: How do I become a sponsor or speaker?
A: Please email Kathy Divine via email@example.com